NetworkACC issue! HELP!

The official NetworkAcc for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

NetworkACC issue! HELP!

Postby penpen72 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:01 pm

I downloaded the program this morning. Restarted, activated, restarted again and now I have ZERO internet on my Blackberry Tour. I have tried sending my service books and even those won't come through. What do I need to do?????
penpen72

Re: NetworkACC issue! HELP!

Postby kcfischer » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 pm

I would start with removing Networkacc.
kcfischer

Postby penpen72 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 pm

I removed and I still have no internet on my Blackberry Tour! I have done everything short of a restore. I am not too happy right now!
penpen72

Postby penpen72 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm

I have now done a restore and still have nothing!
penpen72

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 am

Hi penpen,

The problem could not be caused by NetworkAcc because NetworkAcc will not modify any low level settings such like service books. And what NetworkAcc exactly does is to fine-tune some key parameters based on smartphone users' different network setting including their BB OS, server type, and connection type etc.

So could you please check for the changes you've made on your BB in these couple of days? You can also contact your ISP for more advices.

If you need any of our further assistance, please let us know.
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Return to NetworkAcc