NetworkAcc wins Nomination of 2009 Handango Champion Awards

The official NetworkAcc for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

NetworkAcc wins Nomination of 2009 Handango Champion Awards

Postby Peter » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:37 am

Great News!

Today my company was informed by Handango that
1. eMobiStudio wins Nomination of 2009 Handango Champion Awards - 2009 Champion Developer of the Year.
2. Both MemoryUp Pro and NetworkAcc win Nomination of 2009 Handango Champion Awards - Best Phone Tool.

Image Image

The Handango Champion Awards recognize best in class apps and developers. Traditionally these awards have been nominated and voted on by a group of industry leaders. This year they’re changing it up! For 2009 Handango has compiled a list of nominations by industry experts and will open up voting to the entire mobile community. From September 20, 2009 to October 4, 2009 visitors of Handango.com, for the first time ever, will be allowed to vote on their favorite apps to determine the 2009 Handango Champion Award Winners.

We encourage you, your colleagues and all our app users to visit Handango.com during this time to vote on our nominated software and other favorite apps. You can vote as many times as you like so feel free to make your voice heard more than once.

Winners will be announced October 7, 2009. And we look forward to seeing your great support to us on the championship voting. Best of luck to eMobiStudio! Thanks again!
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Re: NetworkAcc wins Nomination of 2009 Handango Champion Awards

Postby captfbgnet » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:00 pm

You guys got my vote on both applications..MemoryupPro and Networkacc. Great BB software!
captfbgnet

Postby captfbgnet » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

You guys got my vote on both applications..MemoryupPro and Networkacc. Great BB software!
captfbgnet

Postby tina » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:31 am

captfbgnet wrote:You guys got my vote on both applications..MemoryupPro and Networkacc. Great BB software!

Dear valued customer, thank you very much. :) We sincerely hope our products can help boost up your mobile phone. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or suggestions.
tina

Return to NetworkAcc