Network Acc 2.0 Setting

The official NetworkAcc for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Network Acc 2.0 Setting

Postby captfbgnet » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Tina, two questions:
1. You mentioned to press 'hide' to have NetworkACC retain settings and continue to work in the background. 1.6 version stated the upgrade also works by pressing the 'escape key' which is suppose to do the same thing and is much easier. So, which is it? Hide or escape or either one?
2. I upgraded to 2.0 from 1.6 and all my registration key(s) etc. was retained. I DID NOT have to re-register it with you...yet? I even 'pulled the battery' for hard re-set but everything remains OK. No option in menu to register product. This is how an upgrade SHOULD work (retaining all previous settings) but your company mentions having to email etc for new reg. id/keys etc. Is this going to be a problem for me down the road? Thanks.
captfbgnet

Re: Network Acc 2.0 Setting

Postby tina » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 am

captfbgnet wrote:Tina, two questions:
1. You mentioned to press 'hide' to have NetworkACC retain settings and continue to work in the background. 1.6 version stated the upgrade also works by pressing the 'escape key' which is suppose to do the same thing and is much easier. So, which is it? Hide or escape or either one?
2. I upgraded to 2.0 from 1.6 and all my registration key(s) etc. was retained. I DID NOT have to re-register it with you...yet? I even 'pulled the battery' for hard re-set but everything remains OK. No option in menu to register product. This is how an upgrade SHOULD work (retaining all previous settings) but your company mentions having to email etc for new reg. id/keys etc. Is this going to be a problem for me down the road? Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your question here.

As for question 1. Press hide and press escape key they do the same thing, and press escape key much easier. You can choose anyone of both way to run NetworkAcc in the background.

As for question 2. There is no need to reset the key if you just upgrade on your smartphone from our site. Only those customer who need to re-download and install the new version of NetworkAcc need to reset their previous key to activate NetworkAcc again.

Have a nice day! :)

Regards

Tina
tina

Re: Network Acc 2.0 Setting

Postby captfbgnet » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks Tina. Always great support and quick responses. Both NetworkAcc 2.0 and MemoryProUp 3.3 are great programs. :D
captfbgnet

Return to NetworkAcc