.ZIP+Error Message: Width/offsets arguments cannot be negati

The official NetworkAcc for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

.ZIP+Error Message: Width/offsets arguments cannot be negati

Postby Dee » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Please help... Purchased DUO pkg. From eMobi received .ZIP files to Media. BBCurve8900-can't open files. Went to your WAP site tried OTA and received the same error message regarding width and length as already posted here on Sept. 25/28th(?). I tried to download from that link you provided. Again, same error message. I've spent all day installing and completely uninstalling from various sites such as BBAppWorld, CNET etc. No matter what site used, no matter what method, I cannot install AND RUN this application. I've heard rave reviews about the app, I've purchased the app and I've spent hours of valuable time trying to get it to work on my BBCURVE, which the app is said to work especially well with, and now I've run out of ideas. Can you please help me?
Dee

Re: .ZIP+Error Message: Width/offsets arguments cannot be negati

Postby tina » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:52 am

Dee wrote:Please help... Purchased DUO pkg. From eMobi received .ZIP files to Media. BBCurve8900-can't open files. Went to your WAP site tried OTA and received the same error message regarding width and length as already posted here on Sept. 25/28th(?). I tried to download from that link you provided. Again, same error message. I've spent all day installing and completely uninstalling from various sites such as BBAppWorld, CNET etc. No matter what site used, no matter what method, I cannot install AND RUN this application. I've heard rave reviews about the app, I've purchased the app and I've spent hours of valuable time trying to get it to work on my BBCURVE, which the app is said to work especially well with, and now I've run out of ideas. Can you please help me?

Dear Dee,

Thanks for posting here, we sincerely hope our products can help boost up your mobile phone.

As for your question, to further assist you, we need more information from you. Please send us the detailed information about the model of your smartphone. We will provide a solution as soon as we receive your message.

Or you can contact with our online aim service: emobistudio. We will deal with your issue in the first time.

Looking forward your message.

Regards

Tina
tina

Return to NetworkAcc