htc touch pro 2 problems

The official MemoryUp Pro for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

htc touch pro 2 problems

Postby suprjeff » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:49 pm

has anybody been sucessful using this product on the htc touch pro 2 ? I have the sprint version purchased but wont install, get a "invalid descriptor 906" error, havent got a fix from support yet, anybody have any idea how to get it to work? might have to get a refund if I can. looks like a great product if I can get it too work !!!
suprjeff

Re: htc touch pro 2 problems

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:15 am

Hi jeff, our tech has tested on htc touch pro (sorry we do not have a pro 2 at hand). We installed Esmertec_Jbed with Pro's active_sync (via PC). and then we successfully installed MemoryUp and NetworkAcc within Jbed. Everything works smoothly.

So could you find a PC and install(sync) Jbed onto your smartphone, then you will be able to install and run MemoryUp on it. That procesure is really very simple and will take only a few minutes. Please take a try. Thanks.
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Postby suprjeff » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:44 pm

I tried with a computer, and there is something on the sprint version of the HTC pro 2 that conflicts with memoryup pro, so I guess im out ten bucks, or email me if they ever get a sprint touch pro 2 in hand to figure out the problem.
suprjeff

Postby Peter » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 am

Sure we will let you knwo when we get a sprint touch pro 2 at hand.

The problem is a little strange. So have you successfully installed the Esmertec_Jbed, which will add perfect support of J2ME applications for your smartphone. For your convenience, I have attahced the installation file of JBed, please download and install it onto your phone.

Please also refer to the following procesure:

1) Download 'Esmertec Jbed.cab' to your PC;

2) Upload and install the above 'Esmertec Jbed.cab' with the 'ActiveSync' to your HTC;

3) Upload the "MemoryUp.jad"and "MemoryUp.jar" with 'ActiveSync';

4) Open and install the files of MemoryUp within 'Esmertec Jbed'
Attachments
Esmertec_Jbed.cab
Esmertec_Jbed Installation File
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 2184 times
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Return to MemoryUp Pro