Memory Up Pro is great and the support is fantastic

The official MemoryUp Pro for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Memory Up Pro is great and the support is fantastic

Postby hsheng » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi,

I like to drop a note here to express my gratitude over the support given to my purchase on this product.

1. The product is excellent. My BB is very responsive even after having so much applications running in background.

2. The best thing that happened was when I introduced it to one of my friends who are using a Storm device. His device was having constant crash and he was having a torrid time with up to the point where he almost decided on moving on to another platform. After installing the memory up personal, his device no longer crashes so often and he put a note to purchase the professional edition.

3. As for myself, I couldn't help feeling grateful to the support given by the company, their super fast response in attending to my queries. The person, attending to my issues, Ms. Rose was very helpful and I am grateful for the assistance. No joke but this is the first company that I actually received response in a matter of hours (average less than 3 hours). Most of the sites which I purchased software from will only reply as early as 1 day later. Kudos to the superb support.
hsheng

Re: Memory Up Pro is great and the support is fantastic

Postby Rose » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 am

Dear hsheng, thank you so much for your great appreciation. On behalf of eMobiStudio, we sincerely thank you and your recommendation. With your gracious help, more customer will know more about the wonderful experienc brought by MemoryUp. thanks again. O(∩_∩)O~

Please don't hesitate to cotact us if you have any furthe questions or suggestions. :D
Rose

Return to MemoryUp Pro