No status bars, text unreadable and no Android 3.3

The official MemoryUp Pro for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

No status bars, text unreadable and no Android 3.3

Postby cw4rick » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:01 am

I use a HTC Hero running Android 1.5. I tried the memoryup personal and liked it so I bought pro tonight. After installing, registering and opening the application, I noticed the colored bars were not displayed on the main screen. I went to the settings screen and could see the buttons but could not read the text labels. I noticed I had installed ver 3.0 (which was purchased from Handango). I went to your website where ver 3.3 is shown as available for Android. I thought maybe if I upgraded to the latest version I wouldn't have to bother with this. I downloaded what is labeled as 3.3 from your website and after uninstalling the other version from my phone, reinstalled what I thought was 3.3. It wasn't. It was still 3.0. All the previously described display problems remain.
Anyone have any suggestions - and maybe someone could check that Android 3.3 is really available at the download link?
cw4rick

Re: No status bars, text unreadable and no Android 3.3

Postby Jessie » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 am

cw4rick wrote:I use a HTC Hero running Android 1.5. I tried the memoryup personal and liked it so I bought pro tonight. After installing, registering and opening the application, I noticed the colored bars were not displayed on the main screen. I went to the settings screen and could see the buttons but could not read the text labels. I noticed I had installed ver 3.0 (which was purchased from Handango). I went to your website where ver 3.3 is shown as available for Android. I thought maybe if I upgraded to the latest version I wouldn't have to bother with this. I downloaded what is labeled as 3.3 from your website and after uninstalling the other version from my phone, reinstalled what I thought was 3.3. It wasn't. It was still 3.0. All the previously described display problems remain.
Anyone have any suggestions - and maybe someone could check that Android 3.3 is really available at the download link?

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for contacting us, it is always our great pleasure to assist you.

Kindly note that the latest version of MemoryUp Pro is 3.0 for smart-phones with Android Platform, Our Tech. Team have tested it just now, and everything works well. To furhter assist you, we shall send the Test Version specially designed for you by our Tech.Team, so please help to advise us your E-mail Address accordingly, so that we can send the Test Version to you (Besides, you can also contact us via E-mail "support@emobistudio.com" if you like).

FYI: Our Tech. Team are working on the upgrade...

Please feel free to contact us if you have any query. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to MemoryUp Pro