Motorola Droid - Can Not Read Menu

The official MemoryUp Pro for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Motorola Droid - Can Not Read Menu

Postby ylirtzman » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:39 pm

I just installed MemoryPro on my Motorola Droid. There were no installation issues. When I attempt to use the menu I can not read any of the text.
ylirtzman

Re: Motorola Droid - Can Not Read Menu

Postby Jessie » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:13 am

ylirtzman wrote:I just installed MemoryPro on my Motorola Droid. There were no installation issues. When I attempt to use the menu I can not read any of the text.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your message!

To further assist you, would you please help to advise us your E-mail Address accordingly, so that we can send the Test Version of MemoryUp Pro specially designed for Android Platform to you. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby ylirtzman » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:09 pm

My email address is ylirtzman@gmail.com. I would be happy to install and test the version for the Motorola Droid.
ylirtzman

Postby Jessie » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 am

ylirtzman wrote:My email address is ylirtzman@gmail.com. I would be happy to install and test the version for the Motorola Droid.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your information.

I have sent the Test Version of MemoryUp specially designed for Android Platform to your mailbox "ylirtzman@gmail.com", please help to check and advise if there is any problem or not? Thank you!

Have a Nice Day :) !

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to MemoryUp Pro