Cannot read text on HTC Eris

The official MemoryUp Pro for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Cannot read text on HTC Eris

Postby rixtermaine » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 am

I installed MemoryUp Pro on HTC Eris Droid and I cannot read any of the text. I see that the Eris is not officially supported yet. Will you be releasing an upgrade soon fto include my model phone?
rixtermaine

Re: Cannot read text on HTC Eris

Postby tina » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 am

rixtermaine wrote:I installed MemoryUp Pro on HTC Eris Droid and I cannot read any of the text. I see that the Eris is not officially supported yet. Will you be releasing an upgrade soon fto include my model phone?

Hi,

As for your question, MemoryUp full support Android Operating System. To further assist you, please send us the detailed information of your smartphone and the error message when using MemoryUp. We will provide a solution as soon as we receive your letter.

Looking forward your reply.

Regards

Tina
tina

Postby rixtermaine » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 am

I do not get any error messages when installing the app. I just can't see any text on any of the menus. I have an HTC Eris Droid version 1.5
rixtermaine

Postby Jessie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 am

rixtermaine wrote:I do not get any error messages when installing the app. I just can't see any text on any of the menus. I have an HTC Eris Droid version 1.5

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your information, it is always our great pleasure to assist you.

Kindly note that our Tech. Team have specially designed a Test Version of MemoryUp Pro Version 3.3 (Android Platform) today, attached is the installation file, please help to try with it and advise if there is any problem or not? If you like, please also help to send your questions to our mailbox via "support@emobistudio.com".

FYI: you can also download and install the Test Version of MemoryUp Pro Version 3.3 (Android Platform) per the OTA(Over the Air) Link:http://emobistudio.com/download/memoryup_android/33/memoryup_pro.apk.

Have a Nice Day :) !

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to MemoryUp Pro