registration

The official MemoryUp Pro for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

registration

Postby waldheins » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am

I'm using the registered version on my BlackBerry Storm 9500 and it is an verry greate app.
Now I become my new device, an BlackBerry Storm2 9520.
Can I'm changing the registration from my old to my new device?
waldheins

Re: registration

Postby tina » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 am

Hi waldheins,

Thanks for leaving a message here!

As for your question: According to my company's policy, each customer is eligible to one year's free upgrade and one time free license transfer in case of swapping phone. (After that, you may only need to renew your license with a 30% discount from our website at http://www.emobistudio.com/purchase_memoryup_pro.asp). Based on this, you are totally eligible to one time free license transfer to your new BlackBerry device.

Please feel free to contact us if you need further help!

Regards

Tina
tina

Postby waldheins » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 am

Many thanks for your answer.
I've sending this question and the needed Informations (new PIN and UserId) per mail to your support and I've becomes an new registration code. Now my registration is changed from my old to my new device and it runs perfect :)
Many thanks again for your absolutely quickest and perfect support.
Best regrets
waldheins

Postby Jessie » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:33 am

waldheins wrote:Many thanks for your answer.
I've sending this question and the needed Informations (new PIN and UserId) per mail to your support and I've becomes an new registration code. Now my registration is changed from my old to my new device and it runs perfect :)
Many thanks again for your absolutely quickest and perfect support.
Best regrets

Hello Waldheins,

Thanks for your message.

Great to know that it works successfully now, and it is always our great pleasure to assist you :P. And please feel free to contact us if you have any advice on our product or need any of our assistance.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2010 ^_^!

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to MemoryUp Pro