Incompatibility with Samsung SGH I-450

The official MemoryUp Personal for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Incompatibility with Samsung SGH I-450

Postby Ghitorni » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Hello
Though I verified on site, my mobile's model, I was surprised that it did not even run full while installing. First I tried the Pro version, then the Personal one. Both returned the same result. Not an isolated case because around 90% of the apps I download to it, get rejected. Even Opera's suggested software get rejected as "invalid certificate" or "untrusted supplier" or simply the installer halts at 80% progress. SkyFire, Bolt all browsers meet the same fate. I am dying to get a browser and the whole confusion of installing, killing the install etc. needs REFRESH of the memory and I was looking at this app.
I am writing this thinking that proper feedback can get us a good software. Initially 3-4 times Ion battery indicator from Capree, failed to install. Later it did (I don't know how) and then it said API Error on battery status. Is it normal for symbian phones to display this result?
Any help?
Thanks
Ghitorni

Re: Incompatibility with Samsung SGH I-450

Postby Rose » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 am

Hi Ghitorni,

Thanks so much for your message. according to the feedbacks, MemoryUp Symbian edition works perfect for our many customers. Have you successfully registered MemoryUp Pro after you installing it? If possible, would you please send us the screenshot of the issue? We will supply you a solution as soon as possible. Thanks. :D
Rose

Return to MemoryUp Personal