compatible with T-Mobile Tap?

The official MemoryUp Personal for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

compatible with T-Mobile Tap?

Postby tmmorgan42 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Is MemoryUp Personal compatible with the T-Mobile Tap phone, whose OS is HuaweiU7519/B001, and as far as I can tell, is J2me enabled? I just bought this phone and feel it needs a memory optimizer just as my BlackBerry did. Thanks.
tmmorgan42
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: compatible with T-Mobile Tap?

Postby Jessie » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 am

tmmorgan42 wrote:Is MemoryUp Personal compatible with the T-Mobile Tap phone, whose OS is HuaweiU7519/B001, and as far as I can tell, is J2me enabled? I just bought this phone and feel it needs a memory optimizer just as my BlackBerry did. Thanks.


Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your message here.

After checking with our Tech. Team, please try MemoryUp Personal (Symbian Edition) on your T-Mobile Tap phone. You can download and install it from our Main Homepage at:"http://www.emobistudio.com/download_memoryup_personal.asp".

Please feel free to contact us if you have any query. Have a Nice Day :) !

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 am

Re: compatible with T-Mobile Tap?

Postby tmmorgan42 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Thank you, that worked. However, when I reboot the phone, MemoryUp doesn't automatically run, so I have to go in and restart it. Would the Pro version automatically run on reboot?
tmmorgan42
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: compatible with T-Mobile Tap?

Postby Jessie » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:51 am

tmmorgan42 wrote:Thank you, that worked. However, when I reboot the phone, MemoryUp doesn't automatically run, so I have to go in and restart it. Would the Pro version automatically run on reboot?

Dear Valued Customer,

Great to hear back from you.

As for your question, please note that MemoryUp Pro cannot auto-start on the smartphones with Symbian, Windows Mobile, J2ME and Android platforms currently. Since it will slow down Symbian (WM, J2ME and Android) smartphones' startup speed if MemoryUp Pro can automatically start when rebooting the phone. So you need to start MemoryUp Pro manually when rebooting the phone, and "Hide" it in the background of your phone, then MemoryUp Pro can auto-boost your phone in the predefined interval.

Anyway, thanks for your kind feedback, I have reported your suggestion to our Tech. Team already, they will fully test MemoryUp Pro on Symbian (WM, J2ME and Android Platforms) smartphones, and try best to add this new feature into MemoryUp Pro when it is possible.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further question. Have a Great Weekend :D !

Best Regards.
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 am

Re: compatible with T-Mobile Tap?

Postby tmmorgan42 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 pm

I hope you have added the Tap to your compatible phone list, as it is working great on mine. I posted MemoryUp on the T-Mobile Tap community forum so that other Tap users can get it.

Also, I have a friend with an LG enV3 vx9200 phone who wants to know if MemoryUp is compatible with it. From what I was able to dig up, it apparently has a BlackBerry OS, with BREW application platform. Other sources either didn't list an OS, or called it BREW MS operating system. Maybe your tech team can figure that one out, too.

Thanks!
tmmorgan42
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: compatible with T-Mobile Tap?

Postby Jessie » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:23 am

tmmorgan42 wrote:I hope you have added the Tap to your compatible phone list, as it is working great on mine. I posted MemoryUp on the T-Mobile Tap community forum so that other Tap users can get it.

Also, I have a friend with an LG enV3 vx9200 phone who wants to know if MemoryUp is compatible with it. From what I was able to dig up, it apparently has a BlackBerry OS, with BREW application platform. Other sources either didn't list an OS, or called it BREW MS operating system. Maybe your tech team can figure that one out, too.

Thanks!


Dear Valued Customer,

Nice Day!

First, thank you very much for your great support and feedback that will help more people know about MemoryUp. Yes, I have talked with our Tech. Team already, they will add T-Mobile Tap into the "Supported Devices List" later.

As for LG enV3 vx9200 phone, it supports J2ME apps after checking with our Tech. Team, so you may ask your friend to try MemoryUp (Symbian and J2ME Editions) on it.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any query. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 am


Return to MemoryUp Personal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron