Installation issue

The official MemoryUp Personal for BlackBerry & smartphones forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Installation issue

Postby valzol » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:28 am

Hello, tried to install IBM WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment 6.1.1following your instructions and got stuck when I was supposed to run EMULATOR.EXE file. I can't find it: not in a directory on PC, not in copied files on my Windows Mobile 5 Palm Pro device. What am I missing?
Thanks for help.
valzol

Re: Installation issue

Postby Jessie » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 am

valzol wrote:Hello, tried to install IBM WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment 6.1.1following your instructions and got stuck when I was supposed to run EMULATOR.EXE file. I can't find it: not in a directory on PC, not in copied files on my Windows Mobile 5 Palm Pro device. What am I missing?
Thanks for help.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your message here.

To add java support/extension to your windows mobile smartphone or pocket PC, you can also install the "Esmertec Jbed" (See attached). Please refer to following steps to install and run MemoryUp Personal via Esmertec Jbed:

1) Download 'Esmertec Jbed.cab' to your PC;
2) Upload and install the above 'Esmertec Jbed.cab' with the 'ActiveSync' to your mobile phone;
3) Upload the "MemoryUp.jad"and "MemoryUp.jar" with 'ActiveSync';
4) Open and install the files of MemoryUp within 'Esmertec Jbed'

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further question.

Best Regards.
Jessie
Attachments
Esmertec_Jbed.cab
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 2860 times
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to MemoryUp Personal