Didnt get the registration code through online purchase

Post general issues with activation of eMobiStudio apps here. Please contact eMobiStudio's customer service for specific support.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Didnt get the registration code through online purchase

Postby ayandutta » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 am

This is to state that i made a purchase of upgradation of Memory Up Pro through credit card.The transaction was successful but i didnt get the REGISTRATION CODE of the same.

Order date: Oct 30, 2009 10:14 PM PDT
Google order number: 336481544229402

Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Digital delivery 1 MemoryUp Pro J2ME Edition (18% Discount) - MemoryUp Pro (18% Discount) $14.00
Tax (MD) : $0.00
Total: $14.00

Please help me regarding this matter[quote][/quote]
ayandutta

Re: Didnt get the registration code through online purchase

Postby tina » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:47 am

Dear valued customer,

Thanks for contacting with us. On behalf of eMobiStudio, we appreciate that you have chosen our product - MemoryUp. We sincerely hope it can boost up your mobile experience.

As for your question, we are feel sorry about the inconvenience. To further assist you, please send us your email address or you can contact with us through support@emobistudio.com. Our account management will send the reg-key to your email as soon as we receive your letter.

Again thanks for your business with eMobiStudio. We sincerely hope our products can help boost up your mobile phone. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. We are always ready to help.

With best regards
Tina
tina

Return to Activation Issues