memory up and network acc activation problem

Post general issues with activation of eMobiStudio apps here. Please contact eMobiStudio's customer service for specific support.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

memory up and network acc activation problem

Postby tesiz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi ,
I ordered memory up and network acc from handandgo web site.
Couple of month ago I changed My Blackberry telephone to BB Storm.
Now I didn't succes to register from new BB Storm
pin : 20f6673fb

Handandgo
Order Reference Number: 15805856

tolga esiz
tesiz

Re: memory up and network acc activation problem

Postby tina » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:45 am

Dear Tolga Esiz,

Thanks for contacting us. On behalf of eMobiStudio, we appreciate that you have chosen our product - NetworkAcc (Mobile Network Accelerator). We sincerely hope it can boost up your mobile experience.

According to my company's policy, each customer is eligible to one year's free upgrade and one time to transfer license in case of swapping phone. (After that, you may only need to renew your license with a 30% discount from our website at http://emobistudio.com/networkacc.asp). Based on this, you are totally eligible to one time free transfer license to your BlackBerry new device.

As for your question, the previous key can't work since reinstall. To further assist you, we need more information from you. Please send us your ordered reg-key for both products: MemoryUp Pro and NetworkAcc, my email is Tina@emobistudio.com. Our account management will reset the key for you as soon as we receive your letter.

Again thanks for choosing our product. We look forward to your reply. Thanks.

Regards
Tina
tina

Postby afilopou » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi,

I bought the memoryup pro from crackberry website, but i cannot register the product.I have the activation code but my blackberry comes with an error for APN settings. I have already sent an email to support with reg-id but no answer yet. Can you help me?

Thanks
afilopou

Postby tina » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 am

afilopou wrote:Hi,

I bought the memoryup pro from crackberry website, but i cannot register the product.I have the activation code but my blackberry comes with an error for APN settings. I have already sent an email to support with reg-id but no answer yet. Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi afilopou,

Thanks for your question here.

As for your question, to futher assist you. Please send us the detailed error message when using MemoryUp. We will provide a solution as soon as we receive your message. BTW, leave your email address or contact our team at support@emobistudio.com.

Looking forward your reply.

Regards

Tina
tina

Postby tina » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:42 am

afilopou wrote:Hi,

Thanks

Hi afilopou,

Thanks for your question here.

As for your question, to futher assist you. Please send us the detailed error message when using MemoryUp. We will provide a solution as soon as we receive your message. BTW, leave your email address or contact our team at support@emobistudio.com.

Looking forward your reply.

Regards

Tina
tina

Return to Activation Issues