Notice When Activating MemoryUp Pro

Post general issues with activation of eMobiStudio apps here. Please contact eMobiStudio's customer service for specific support.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Notice When Activating MemoryUp Pro

Postby Rose » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 am

Please notice when acitvating MemoryUp Pro with the registration code:

1. The reg-code should be put in upper-case (Capital Letters).
2. The length of the registration key is 15 characters. Please make sure that you do not add any additional "Blank" characters at the beginning or end of the registration key.

If you directly copy and paste the registration key, please pay attention that whether you have successfully copied the last letter of the registration key.

-----------Rose from eMobiStudio
Rose

Re: Notice When Activating MemoryUp Pro

Postby jefftung » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am

I bought my MemoryUp Professional thru ovi shop in Aug 31 for my Nokia N97.

1. I did not receive any registration code, how can I get it? Is it the same as the order no.?
2. How can I upgrade it to 3.3?

Jeff
jefftung

Re: Notice When Activating MemoryUp Pro

Postby Rose » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 am

jefftung wrote:I bought my MemoryUp Professional thru ovi shop in Aug 31 for my Nokia N97.

1. I did not receive any registration code, how can I get it? Is it the same as the order no.?
2. How can I upgrade it to 3.3?

Jeff

MemoryUp Pro needs a registration key to unlock it to full version. The registration key (activation code) should have been sent to you in the order confirmation letter. Registration key is not the number. All you need to do is to input the full reg-code in the "code" row. Please notice that the reg-code must be input in upper-case (Capital Letters). So please check your email again. If you still cannot find the key, please email us your order receipt number. Our account management team will provide a solution for you immediately.

As for your second question, you can upgrade to MemoryUp V3.3 by downloading and installing it directly from our webiste: http://www.emobistudio.com/memoryup_pro.asp. You can directly download the MemoryUp symbian edition. :D

Please don't hestitate to contact us via support@emobistudio.com if you need any of our assistance. We are always ready to help.
Rose

Return to Activation Issues