Poll - Which eMobiStudio's app is the best?

Suggestions for new bellshare apps, feedback about this forum and anything else goes here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert

MemoryUp Personal - Free Mobile RAM Booster
No votes
MemoryUp Pro - The Ultimate Mobile RAM Booster
50%
NetworkAcc - Mobile Network Accelerator
No votes
BatteryPlus - BlackBerry Battery Booster & Manager
50%

Total votes : 2

Postby Peter » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 am

I thought it would be fun to see which app everybody thinks as the best eMobiStudio's application.
I think it will come down to one apps. So let's see what everyone else thinks.
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Re: Poll - Which eMobiStudio's app is the best?

Postby carlos » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm

That's nice I'd figured memory up would be on top,network acc this app is a must have! 8-) :shock: :D
carlos

Postby Peter » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:58 am

Thanks, Carlos!
My company is also planning to add more features into the new version of NetworkAcc. If you have any advices, please let me know. ;)
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Postby captfbgnet » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

I thought that I would say MemoryPro because it works great (3.3) But after using Networkacc, you can actually see a difference in 'load times'. Networkacc could be better if once the original settings are set, (unless you change them) "accelerate" would automatically run w/o user intervention when the phone is turned on. Also, like the new version of MemoryPro, the 'escape' key would be a great feature to 'hide' the running software. 1.6 says it does this, but the installed program after 'accelerating' says to go back, click on 'hide' key to keep the software running. So what is the correct method and how does one "know" Networkacc is 'on' after hitting the escape key?
captfbgnet

Postby Peter » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 am

Thanks a lot for your feedback and kind advices. I will forward your advices to our tech team and make sure they will take them into consideration in the new version of both MemoryUp and NetworkAcc.

The feature to hide with 'Escape' key has already been added to NetworkAcc v1.6. To check whether NetworkAcc is running in the background, you can select the "Switch Application" in the options menu, or direcly click "alt"+"Escape". Then BlackBerry will show the list of applications running in the background.

Hope that helps :)

Again thanks for your great support, Carlos. Please feel free to post your questions and advices here in the forum, any of your advices will help us improve MemoryUp and NetworkAcc and make them better applications for all our customers.

Cheers!
Peter

Postby Peter » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:57 am

Great news, eMobiStudio is planning to officially release its brandly new application by the end of this month.
Peter

Postby Robert » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 am

Thanks for the great news, Peter. I look forward to that!
Robert

Postby tina » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:03 am

cool! Looking forward the newly application 8-)
tina

Return to Open Discussion