Hot Key - Direct Hot Key Use Possible from Main Screen

The official HotkeyManager for BlackBerry forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Hot Key - Direct Hot Key Use Possible from Main Screen

Postby newportironman » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm

I deleted the other quick key application out there that I had paid for and bought "hot Key" because it promised one key short cuts from the main board.
Perhaps I am doing something wrong. I have a Tour w/ the 4.7 operating system. The "Q" option is working on hot key and I have several shortcuts to things like Google Maps and Facebook set up. The only way they work is if I open hot key and then hit the short cut key. I wanted a direct keyboard shortcut program. What I have is no different than what I had w/ the other. Am I doing something wrong? I've done a system restart and am using the registered and paid for the full version. Can anyone help or does the program not do what I was lead to believe it does? Thanks!
newportironman

Re: Hot Key - Direct Hot Key Use Possible from Main Screen

Postby Peter » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:39 am

Dear valued customer,

Thanks so much for contacting us. On behalf of eMobiStudio, we appreciate a lot that you have choosen our brand new product - HotkeyManager.

As for your question, the hotkey 'Q' is the special shortcut to launch HotkeyManager from the main screen. All the hotkeys defined within HotkeyManager are managed by HotkeyManage and can only be waken up inside HotkeyManager. In that way, you may need to click two keys: 1->Q to wake up HotkeyManager, 2->the hotkey you defined to launch your favorite apps or phone calls. And I am sincerely sorry for the confusion.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or advices. Our tech team will try our best to make HotkeyManager the best keyboard shortcut application for all our customers.

Best regards

Peter
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Return to HotkeyManager