Graphs not appearing for Storm 2

The official BatteryPlus for BlackBerry forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Graphs not appearing for Storm 2

Postby jarne » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi,

I have tried reloading Version 1.4 of BatteryPlus but I can not get the graphs to appear on my Blackberry Storm2. I can see the data using the Log View but not the Daily, Weekly or Monthly View.

Ideas anyone?
jarne

Re: Graphs not appearing for Storm 2

Postby Jessie » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 am

jarne wrote:Hi,

I have tried reloading Version 1.4 of BatteryPlus but I can not get the graphs to appear on my Blackberry Storm2. I can see the data using the Log View but not the Daily, Weekly or Monthly View.

Ideas anyone?

Hello Jarne,

Thanks for your message.

As for your query, kindly note that the current version 1.4 of BatteryPlus can fully support BB Storm. And our Tech. Team have tested BatteryPlus again on the testing device (BB Storm) just now, everything works well. To further assist you, please delete the current version of BatteryPlus from your BlackBerry, then refer to either of the following two methods to re-download and install it again:
1.With your BB's Application Loader All you need to do is to download BatteryPlus at:
http://www.emobistudio.com/download/bat ... ryplus.zip
Then unzip the BatteryPlus software Package, find and open the "batteryplus.alx" file, then install it with your BB's Application Loader.

2. Or issue an over the air (OTA) installation directly from your BB
1) Start up the BlackBerry Browser.
2) Enter the web address: http://www.emobistudio.com/download/bat ... ryplus.jad
3) Follow the instructions to download and install BatteryPlus specially designed for BlackBerry.

After your installation, please use the provided Activation Code to unlock BatteryPlus to full version.

Please help to try it again, and let us know if there is any problem(if you like, you can also send an e-mail to our public inbox "support@emobistudio.com"). Thank you.

Have a Nice Day :D !

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby rbrown686 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:15 pm

I also am having the same problems except I can see the graph on the daily view but it is rotated side ways so you can not read the current value of the graph since it is off the right side of the display in portrait. If I rotate my Storm 2 9550 and lay down on my side I can see the entire daily graph in landscape. I have reloaded it 3 times now with out success. You guys may have one Storm that it works on but there are many of us that it will not work on. I have finally given up and deleted it since it can not be shut down and is always using resources. At least I have Task Manager from Empower Central, which does the same thing (except weekly and monthly graphs-which don't work at all) plus much more. I have reinstalled your program for the last time.
rbrown686

Postby Jessie » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 am

rbrown686 wrote:I also am having the same problems except I can see the graph on the daily view but it is rotated side ways so you can not read the current value of the graph since it is off the right side of the display in portrait. If I rotate my Storm 2 9550 and lay down on my side I can see the entire daily graph in landscape. I have reloaded it 3 times now with out success. You guys may have one Storm that it works on but there are many of us that it will not work on. I have finally given up and deleted it since it can not be shut down and is always using resources. At least I have Task Manager from Empower Central, which does the same thing (except weekly and monthly graphs-which don't work at all) plus much more. I have reinstalled your program for the last time.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your message.

As for your query, kindly note that the it is very normal after checking with our Tech. Team. In this case, the Daily/Weekly/Monthly View can be shown more clearly. And currently, the Daily/Weekly/Monthly View only can be shown in landscape for BB Storm. Anyway, our Tech. Team will fully test BatteryPlus on BB Storm and try best to improve the visualization in the new version of BatteryPlus. Thanks for your kind attention.

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby BubiSparks » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 am

I too have an issue with the orientation of the graphs being opposite in landscape and portrait view - very irritating. The orientation works for all the text screens properly, it's only the graps that are reversed.

I emailed Jessie with photos of the issue - so far no response. I bought the app primarily for the graphs as it's the best way to see what your battery is doing. The power saving features can all be done manually...

I have also been using Empower's Task Manager for the graphs but find that all the button presses to get to the graphs a pain.
BubiSparks

Postby Jessie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 am

BubiSparks wrote:I too have an issue with the orientation of the graphs being opposite in landscape and portrait view - very irritating. The orientation works for all the text screens properly, it's only the graps that are reversed.

I emailed Jessie with photos of the issue - so far no response. I bought the app primarily for the graphs as it's the best way to see what your battery is doing. The power saving features can all be done manually...

I have also been using Empower's Task Manager for the graphs but find that all the button presses to get to the graphs a pain.

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your message here.

Sorry for late reply to your e-mail, since we were testing BatteryPlus on our Testing Device (9500), and plese note that there will be information updated in Log View every 30 Min. Anyway, I have replied you just now, please help to check your mailbox accordingly.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any query. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby BubiSparks » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 am

Thanks Jessie - got the email...
BubiSparks

Postby rbrown686 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 pm

OK so what did Jessie have to say? My weekly and monthly graphs do not even show a graph, only the daily but I have to hold it in landscape and turn my head 90 degrees to read it.
rbrown686

Postby BubiSparks » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Their technicians are working on it... Hopefully we'll get an update when all graph issues are sorted.
BubiSparks

Postby Jessie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

BubiSparks wrote:Their technicians are working on it... Hopefully we'll get an update when all graph issues are sorted.

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, our Tech. Team are working on fixing this problem now, once they find the root cause, we will upgrade BatteryPlus and issue the new version immediately. Thanks for your kind patience.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any query.

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Next

Return to BatteryPlus