Upgrade Installation & Activation Code

The official BatteryPlus for BlackBerry forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Upgrade Installation & Activation Code

Postby cindybtx » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 pm

I purchased the 1.2 version in November this year from Mobihand and received a notice of the upgrade to 1.4. When I upgraded the version and try to go into the program, it comes up and asks for an activation code. I never received an activation code and my mobihand account does not list that I need one. Please help, I use this program regularly.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
cindybtx

Re: Upgrade Installation & Activation Code

Postby tina » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:20 am

cindybtx wrote:I purchased the 1.2 version in November this year from Mobihand and received a notice of the upgrade to 1.4. When I upgraded the version and try to go into the program, it comes up and asks for an activation code. I never received an activation code and my mobihand account does not list that I need one. Please help, I use this program regularly.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dear cindybtx,

Thanks for posting here.

As for your question, please don't worry. The new version need a reg-key to unlock BatterPlus. So please contact our support team at support@emobistudio.com. They will generate a key for you according to your phone's pin number.

Have a nice day! Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Regards

Tina
tina

Return to BatteryPlus