Give us some advices in next version of BatteryPlus

The official BatteryPlus for BlackBerry forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Give us some advices in next version of BatteryPlus

Postby Peter » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 am

Dear customers,

Currently our tech team is collecting feedbacks from our customers and busy developing the new version for BatteryPlus.

So please kindly share your advices with us. Your asssitance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Peter
Boost Mobile Phones with eMobiStudio's Award Winning Products: MemoryUp Pro, NetworkAcc, and BatteryPlus
Peter

Re: Give us some advices in next version of BatteryPlus

Postby BubiSparks » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 am

A great new addition would be an optiont to set the default screen to either Battery Status or Graph (whichever Graph is chosen). When opening BatteryPlus I would like the Daily Graph to display right away, instead of the Battery Status.
BubiSparks

Re: Give us some advices in next version of BatteryPlus

Postby Jessie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 am

BubiSparks wrote:A great new addition would be an optiont to set the default screen to either Battery Status or Graph (whichever Graph is chosen). When opening BatteryPlus I would like the Daily Graph to display right away, instead of the Battery Status.

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your great suggestion, I have reported it to our Tech. Team already, they will fully consider your suggestion and try best to add this new feature into the new version.

Many thanks for your kind support. Have a Nice Day :D !

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to BatteryPlus